Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Year On

So, it has been almost a year since I've updated this space. I've gotten rreeaalllyyy lazy over the year. Whatever free time I have left would be spent just nua-ing as much as I can. Honestly, I feel like I've aged so much thanks to work. 

So much has happened in a year, I don't even know where to begin. I guess what the past year has shown me is that life is indeed extremely unpredictable, and that I'm not as invincible as I had hoped to be. I've felt like I'm on the top of the world one moment, and then I'm plunged beyond darkness the next. Truly, the only thing that's constant in life, is change.

And the past year has really really shown me that people do change. I am a firm believer of this because really, I've changed so much that I think the person I was a year ago was insane. I would stay away from myself if I could. 

I'm a hell lot calmer now, and life is so much easier that way. And I think I have a lot more tolerance for everything in general, except maybe a certain area of law where I just want to strangle both parties whenever I read their affidavits. 

So, moving on... this year, despite being what I would term the shittiest year of my life (and I hope it stays that way), I've had amazing moments. It really helps to focus on just living in the moment. I mean honestly, when you constantly think you're going to die at 30 due to liver failure, it helps. Lol. 

Anyway, this is a reeeallyyy short one. I thought if maybe highlighting some of my favourite moments this year but then it's s a huge hassle having to scroll through my 1239482839274 photos and editing and uploading them and then putting them here. 

So until, I've figured out how to do all that in a less "tiring" manner, this will have to fill in the 10 months gap.

:)




2 comments:

  1. Just remember that I'll always be there for you no matter how shitty you're feeling or however much shit you're in. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to read your post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...